Form of the Housing Survey
1) Questions on the main housing specifications;
2) Questions about houses being cast on:
- House type and age.
- House area.
- Land area.
- Construction materials and floor type
- Holding Type.
- Estimated value of the house.
- Rental value for leased houses.
- Period house occupation by the household in years.
- Remarkable improvement of housing facilities.
- Number of rooms, kitchens, and bathrooms at the house.
- Number of vehicles owned by the household.
- Sources of services for electricity, water, sewage and oil used at kitchens.