Welcome to this portal, which is supervised by the General Authority for Statistics (GaStat). Gastat is the entity in charge of the statistical affairs and enjoys a general legal personality. It is the only official reference to implement statistical work, and technical supervisor and regulator thereto.
Dear visitor, we would like to inform you that this website is subject to a usage policy as described below:
- You are free to share the data available on this website but you may not sell, license, rent, modify, copy, edit or create derivative works of any material or content from this portal for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of GaStat’s administration.
- All materials on this website are protected by copyright. When you transmit or republish any of this data, reference must be made to its source.
- GaStat website is: https://www.stats.gov.sa/
- All the contents of the portal either software or information, is fully protected in accordance with the Saudi copyright laws, trademarks and various property rights.
- GaStat reserves the right to modify the content of this site at any time without prior notice.
- GaStat shall preserve the confidentiality of any information received from the user through this website.
- GaStat’s website shall in no way be a participant or linked to any commercial or service’s marks, logos, symbols, or any other means used or displayed on its related websites or any of its contents.