The importance of the Economic Indicators Survey for the Saudi economy and achieving sustainable development
- To provide quarterly data on all economic activities for the purpose of preparing short-term indicators with a view to helping to identify the seasonal influence on the economic activities;
- To update the short-term economic data of each economic activity;
- To identify the seasonal change of workers in the economic activities;
- To identify the seasonal change volume in remunerations paid to workers, as well as other expenses and revenues as per the different economic activities;
- To provide the needed short-term statistical data and information on all economic activities for government bodies and authorities as well as researchers;
- Using such data to make local, regional and international comparisons and carry out studies and analyses.