What is meant by "time reference" in the Household Economy Survey?
The time reference for the data of the Household Economy Survey 2017 is defined in terms of the number of the household members, as well as their demographic, social and economic characteristics, as follows:
- Time reference of the number of household members and their demographic characters: date of the visit to the household.
- Time reference of the workers data: full week (from Sunday to Saturday) preceding the visit date.
- Time reference of the job seekers: four full weeks preceding the visit date (from Sunday of the 1st week to Saturday of the 4th week).
- Time reference of enrollment in training courses: last 12 months preceding the survey month.
- Time reference of income change data: comparing the income data at the date of the visit to the household to the income 12 months earlier.
- Time reference of of social subsidies/ assistance from the government or charities: last 12 months preceding the survey month.
- Time reference of monthly household spending average: last 12 months preceding the survey month.