What is the content of the Government Services Directory?
Services directory includes multiple and diverse data and information related to available services in cities and villages of the kingdom as follows:
- Introduction about the directory that includes its goal, periodical issuance, content and stages of preparation
- Geographical data and information, which includes: Name of the locality and how far it is by kilometers from the administrative unit (emirate, province or center), direction, the type of road connecting the locality and administrative unit in addition to data about the nearest locality where educational and health services are available. That is for localities where none of the two services are available.
- Number of population in the locality (Saudi/non-Saudi).
- Educational services, which include: Services of public and private education in the three stages, Quran schools (boys and girls), services of higher, technical, industrial, agricultural and health education and scientific, provisional and commercial schools, special education institutes, adult education and literacy schools and kindergartens. It also includes the type of property ownership of the educational body (owner/tenant) in the public education.
- Health services include: Hospitals, governmental health care centers, private hospitals and medical centers, which include the number of doctors and nursing staff (males/females) in addition to the number of hospital beds and services of the Saudi Red Crescent Authority, including the number of paramedics and ambulances
- Security and judiciary services, social services, administrative services, agricultural services and services of banks and lending funds, which include the following services: Emirate, province, administrative centers, traffic, police, civil defense, civil affairs and passport departments, endowments, labor offices, centers of the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, courts, safeties, municipalities, municipal service offices, social insurance offices, social development centers and development committees, charities, cooperative societies, agricultural directorates and branches, branches and offices of the funds of agricultural development, construction development, industrial development, social development fund, commercial banks, branches and offices of the transportation ministry, branches and offices of water company, branches and offices of finance ministry, branches and offices of justice ministry, branches and offices for retirement pensions, branches and offices of General Organization for Social Insurance, postal services, travel agencies and education administrations (boys-girls)
- Educational services, which include: Services of electricity, water and communications
- Data at the level of the administrative region include the geographical location, number of population, existent establishments by activity, type of sector, most important economic indicators and public service establishment such as airports, dams, main roads, hotels, commerce chambers, industrial cities, factories, cities, sports stadiums, youth hostels, sports and literature clubs, mosques, prayer halls, preachers, mosque servants and ambulances.
- Aggregate data at the level of provinces that include the total education, health, agricultural, administrative, social and public services as well as some educational and health indicators.
- Aggregate data at the level of administrative centers that include the total education, health, agricultural, administrative, social and public services as well as some educational and health indicators.