Method of data completion and review
- Supervisor, his deputy or inspector visit education supervision departments and offices in his work area, having a decree from the education ministry and a public education list based on the services directory and notes regarding education to review educational services data to make sure that they are accurate and placed in the right locality and that notes have been dealt with
- Supervisor, his deputy or inspector visits the health affairs departments in his work area, having a decree from the health ministry and a health services list based on the services directory and notes regarding the health services data to review them with specialists in these departments to make sure that they are accurate and placed in the right locality and that all notes have been dealt with.
- Supervisor, his deputy or inspector visits the departments and branches of different government agencies in his work area in case there are notes about these agencies to review all data and related notes with each government agency to make sure they are accurate and that all notes have been dealt with.
- Inspector visits provinces and centers in his work area, having his necessary work tools and an order from the emirate of the administrative region. He meets officials, whether the mayor, the center's chief or his deputy to explain his mission. After this, the services directory for localities in the emirate, province or center is reviewed to make sure of the accuracy of the data and to make necessary amendments on the data of these localities, including geographical data such as distance, direction, type of road and name of the nearest locality where educational and health services are available in case the two services are unavailable in the locality itself and adding a number of available services to any of the available public services in this locality as well as tackling notes, if any.
- Every inspector has to find proper solutions to notes regarding the services directory data in cooperation with officials and specialists of the mentioned agencies in the past four paragraphs
- Filling a form of the visit to administrative headquarters and after ending work
- Visiting some other government bodies (branches and departments of ministries) that are related to the directory data at the level of the administrative region to obtain data about services provided by these bodies, which have not been completed in office. The inspector and his deputy must complete it.